Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
From the protocol’s edit modal, you can set it’s availability.
Any Open Science protocol will be available to anyone on the internet to be read and imported into their own hivebench account.
You can search for Open protocols by following the “Import” icon at the right of any protocol page.
Once you have found an interesting protocol, you can import it into your account by clicking the “import button”.
A copy of the protocol will then be accessible from your account.
You can edit that protocol as much as you want.