Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
You can add collaborators on any notebook to share your work with them.
From the notebooks page, click on the “Edit” button in the left sidebar.
A form will open, allowing you to edit your notebook.
In the notebook members section, you can see a text field with the placeholder “Email address”.
Type your collaborator’s email address in that field and click “Add”.
Your collaborator will then be invited into your notebook.
You can invite any new collaborator using his/her email address. If this scientist is not yet an hivebench member, he will be invited to create an account.