Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
You can import reagents from any inventory. Click on the “Import reagents” button.
You can then download a template XLS file, which you can open on any spreadsheet document you want.
Edit this document to add the reagents you wish to import.
DO NOT CHANGE THE COLUMNS NAMES, OR THEIR ORDER
DO NOT CHANGE THE FILE FORMAT
Then, click on “Continue” and upload your updated document.
Your reagents will be uploaded and imported. You can now see them in your inventory.