Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
Any signed experiment can be countersigned by a notebook member other than the experiment creator.
If you can countersign an experiment, the “Countersign” button will be enabled in the experiment navbar.
A click on this button will open a form asking for your password. This is a security measure required to make sure you actually are the owner of your account.
Type your password and click on the “Countersign” button. This will mark the experiment as countersigned by you.