Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
The Data tab allows you to see all images uploaded in the experiments you have access to.
Only images will be displayed there. Any other file won’t.
From any image, you can:
- Go to the experiment where the image is located.
- Display the image in fullscreen.
- Download the image.
You can filter to display data from all the experiments you have access to, or only from your personnal experiments.
Just flip the switch at the right of the screen.