Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
Hivebench offers an electronic laboratory notebook solution for all research notebooks.
There can be several scientists working collaboratively on a notebook.
Signing up for the service
You can create a new account from the signup page
This form asks you for a few informations:
- A username
- Your email
- A password
Fill all the information in, read and accept the terms of service and click “Sign up”.
You account will then instantly be created and you will receive a confirmation email.
What to do next
Once you created your account, you can access the platform as a registered user.
Then you can: