Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
If you forgot the password to access your hivebench account, you can easily generate a new one.
Go to the login page and click on the “Forgot password” link.
A form will appear, asking you for your email.
Type your email and click the “Submit” button.
You will then receive an email with the instructions to reset your password. Inside this email, click the “Change my password” link.
This will lead you to a form allowing you to type a new password.
Type a new password and click the button “Submit” to see your password changed.