Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
It depends on which Hivebench plan you use:
If you are using the public application at www.hivebench.com, the data we collect is stored on information technology systems located in the European Economic Community (EEC).
As its name states, you should not use the Open Science version to store critical or highly confidential data; if you need to, contact us for informations about installing Hivebench in your laboratory.
If you are using the laboratory install of hivebench, we store all your team and personal data on secured servers in your laboratory.
Your data is backuped regularly to ensure recovery from our postgresql databases based on your laboratory IT policy.
The data stays entirely yours at all time.