Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
A protocol is a procedure to follow in order to get an experimental result. They allow you to describe as precisely as possible the work needed to be done during an experimental procedure.
After writing a protocol, you can use it in an experiment and possibly change its content inside the experiment if necessary.
By default, protocols are visible and editable only by you, though you can choose to create an Open Science protocol.
Exporting a protocol
You can export all your protocols in various formats, for archiving, printing or sharing with any colleagues.
The export button is located in the protocol sidebar.
Sending to a colleague
You can send any protocol to one of your colleagues.
Click on the “Share” button, then on “Send to a colleague”.
You can then enter your colleague’s email and send him the protocol.