Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
You can remove access to your notebook at any moment.
Click on the “Edit” button from the notebook page left sidebar.
A form will open, allowing you to edit your notebook.
In the notebook members section, at the right of the members emails, you will see a button “remove”.
Click on this button to remove the access to your collaborator.
You can also decide to leave the notebook, only if you’re not the last notebook member.