Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
Reagents are the ingredients you need in an experiment.
All reagents are visible by all the inventory members.
Only the reagent author can edit it, if it’s not signed yet.
You can export all your reagents from your inventory in a CSV file.
To do that, simply click on the “Download” button in the left sidebar from an inventory.