Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
From any page, you can type a search query in the top navigation bar.
Typing a search query will look through all the experiments you have access to and display the ones matching your query.
An excerpt will be displayed with the result for you to quickly see why that result has popped up.
If you click on the experiment’s title, you will be redirect to the experiment page.
You can filter search results by the date they start at.
For example, if you filter “Past month”, only the experiments set to start 30 days ago or later (including the future) will be displayed.
You can filter search results by their author.
Setting this filter will either display all experiments you have access, or only the experiments created by you.