Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
You can sign any experiment you created.
Signing means your experiment is completed. You can’t edit an experiment which has been signed.
Any signed experiment can also be countersigned by any of your collaborators.
To sign an experiment, click on the “Sign” button in the experiment navbar.
A form will open, asking you for a few informations:
- The notebook members you wish to send an email to, asking for their countersignature
- The message you wish to send to your collaborators
- Your password, to verify you are the owner of the account
Click on the “Sign” button. An email will be sent to the selected notebook members, who can then validate your results and countersign your experiment.