Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
In any existing notebook, you can create new experiments. From a notebook, click on the button “Start a new experiment”.
A form will open, asking you to define the mandatory values of your new experiment:
- Its title
- Its start date
- Its end date
- Its notebook
Fill those values in and click “Create” to see your new experiment created.
You can now add content inside of it.
Any new experiment will be created with a default template.
You do not have to stick to it, you can put any content you want there.