Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
Your calendar shows you all the experiments you have planned for the current week, or any you browsed into. You can also include a public google calendar into this calendar, to view your laboratory events with your experiments for example.
Making calendar public
Hover over the calendar you want to import, then click the triangle that appears on the the right side. Click on “Share this calendar” to go to the share settings page:
Change the settings so the calendar is public, like so:
Then click ‘Save’.
Getting the calendar ID
In Google Calendar, you can retrieve a calendar’s ID from the calendar’s settings page.
In the left sidebar, click on the cog at the right of the calendar name, and “Calendar settings”.
You will then see on the settings page a “Calendar Address” section. Copy the calendar ID.
Adding the URL into your account
Click on the “Account settings” link located in your personal menu at the top right of the screen.
Paste the calendar ID of your calendar in the “Import Google calendar” field and click “Import”.