Frequently Asked Questions
- How to countersign an experiment
- How to create an experiment
- How to delete or archive an experiment
- How to show archived experiments
- How to sign an experiment
- How to write an experiment
- Searching through experiments
- What are experiment versions
- What is an experiment
- What is the size of files I can upload
- What kind of files can I upload
- How to add an inventory member
- How to create a reagent
- How to create an inventory
- How to delete a reagent
- How to edit a reagent
- How to export an inventory
- How to import reagents
- How to remove an inventory member
- How to show archived reagents
- What are experiments inside reagents
- What is a reagent
- What is an inventory
Your dashboard includes a calendar with all the experiments you have planned.
You can export this calendar into an iCal feed to synchronize it with Google Calendar, or your phone for example.
Getting the iCal URL
Click on the “Account settings” link located in your personnal menu at the top right of the screen.
The section “Export Calendar URL” includes a link to your private calendar on hivebench.
You can copy and paste it in the calendar application of your choice.
Your calendar might include sensitive informations, since it includes the titles of your experiments.
You should never share it with anyone outside of your laboratory.